( Aegis: SICA Educational Trust ) Affiliated to CBSE New Delhi, No 1030793
(1) Admission to classes I to XII will be given only if seats are available.This is normally considered in the first week of April.
(2) Eligibility to apply for admission:
a) Minimum B2 or 65% in the previous class passed.
b) From Good English Medium school, preferably CBSE.
c) Preference will be given to transfer cases.
(3) Application of students coming on transfer basis from other schools:
Newly Admitted students must be supported by the Marksheet and Transfer Certificate from the previous institution or academy.
a) Date of Birth
b) Class last attended and class to which promoted.
c) Countersigned by the competent authority of Education Department.
d) Newly admitted students must deposit original Transfer Certificate (TC) within one month of admission, else their admission will be cancelled.
(4) Parents desirous of withdrawing their children should apply in writing giving reasons thereof fifteen days in advance. Children withdrawn in the middle of asession will be issued transfer certificate only if the fees for the current quarter is paid and No Dues Certificate is obtained from Accounts Office.
(5) Recommendation will be a disqualification for availing admission.